Creative Director, Art.FLY ME TO THE MOON AGENCY Madrid 02/11/2022
WHO WE ARE
Fly Me to the Moon is a Creative Strategy agency with 50+ professionals working globally out of our Madrid office. We design and develop unique experiences people will love, use and share. Our philosophy is to create stuff that stands out from the crowd and makes users want to share and engage across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to content, digital solutions, branding & design, social media, influencer marketing, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, ART
You understand what it takes to come up with great creative solutions. You are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. As Creative Director, Art you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with colleagues and have seen the entire creative process from strategy to execution.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture and motivate and lead other creative team members, supervising their work and acting as senior creative on large-scale projects.
With a strong affinity for content and visual trends, the Creative Director, Art takes charge of advertising communication projects and expresses them in a 360° manner.
– 5+ years of agency experience.
– Strong Portfolio: You demonstrate breakthrough originality, innovation and a multi-disciplinary thinking through your work.
– Leadership Skills: You can build boundless teams and demonstrate strong leadership skills and can organize, motivate and improve the creative output of those around you.
– Big Unconventional Idea Thinker: You go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with innovative design thoughts that work across all (digital) media.
– Versatile: You are a strong art director and conceptual designer that can work cross media – in film, print, web and social etc.
– Team Player: You are positive, collaborative and a contagious spirit, who works well with others.
– Entrepreneurial: You take initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work and develop the client relationship.
– Production Savvy: You know how to work within budgetary constraints and have experience working with production vendors and freelance specialists.
– Time Management: You can manage your time and hit deadlines with the best work.
– Cultural Player: You contribute to the culture of the agency and take part in activities that foster the agency spirit.